Thursday, February 12, 2009

against my better judgement

I have been wanting to cut my hair for a while... However, I couldn't bring myself to do it because I was so attached to my hair... not to mention, I had approximately -$405 to my name.

Well... Lindsay and I started drinking some wine tonight... And eventually I said, "I have a great idea! You should cut my hair!" Obviously, this wasn't a good idea considering we had each had about half a bottle to drink. However, Lindsay started researching 'how to cut hair' online and... A few minutes later, while I was distracted chatting on facebook, I heard a snip. Lindsay had cut off a huge chunk. A six-inch chunk.

Of course, I started panicking. At that point, Lindsay couldn't exactly stop - there was a huge chunk gone! I continued panicking while Lindsay rambled on about missing her calling as a hair dresser.

Moral of the story: Keep scissors away from drunk people.

1 comment:

heidi said...

i cut my OWN hair... drunk! it's short but i've learned to live with it. hope yours is cute :) let's see a picture!